Monday, January 25, 2010

Erica & Phil {Married}

I first became excited to photograph Erica and Phil's wedding when they shared with me that they recently just got back from Egypt. I thought it was the coolest and most adventurous trip. I knew their wedding would be awesome! It was held at the amazing Addison Park in Aberdeen, NJ. The whole day reflected love and you could tell how much Phil loves Erica by the way he looks at her. The wedding was filled with joy and emotion... and even I got teary eyed during the best man speech. Phil and Erica, thank you for making me feel like a guest at your wedding. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness...congratulations!
















Below, is my favorite picture of all time! I caught Phil and Erica practicing for their first dance after the ceremony. Eventually they saw me, but this picture is just so emotional.















No comments:

Post a Comment