Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meghan + Anthony {Married} The English Manor

For those of you who didn't know, I've cried at almost every wedding I've ever photographed... and this wedding was no different. It was THE MOST emotional wedding I've ever been to! You could just see how much Anthony loved Meghan by the way he glanced in her eyes. By the way he smiled when she wasn't looking. I'm not just saying this because Meghan just so happens to be my sister, I'm saying this from the heart. I couldn't be happier for the both of you and was so blessed and honored to be able to document your one and only wedding day. It has been said that to love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. I wish your whole marriage to be as joyful and heartfelt as your wedding day. I love you both so much and am so glad you both found your true soul mate.



















































Reception Venue: The English Manor
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment