Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Merry Christmas! All of my clients, fans and friends. You are near and dear to my heart and I just thank God for giving me the ability to use a camera and capture people's moments. I know it all comes from God as does everything in this world. It's all His! And this year, Christmas means a lot more as my relationship with Jesus has gotten a lot closer through going to church, bible study, and the missions trip to El Salvador. I'm just really thankful for everything this year and thankful for all of you who are reading this. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season.

God bless Always,
Kay

PS: This movie "A Christmas Story" has special meaning to me because my wonderful husband John proposed in front of the tree three years ago and this movie was playing in the background! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment