Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Workshop {Re-Cap}

For those who are regular readers of my blog, you know I'm not one for words. But I really can't say enough about how much I was inspired by everyone who came to my workshop Saturday. You have such a passion for photography and love! It was an honor to help you out in any way I could to make you the "New Generation" of wedding photographers. A generation that builds each other up, instead of brings each other down. Ones that take pride in what they do and edit each photo with love and care. I just want to give a special thanks to our sponsors and also Meghan for providing the amazing cuppycakes with my logo, Vanessa Joy and Erin M. for all of the help you gave! (I couldn't have done it without you), Krysalis Kreations for the AMAZING hair and makeup, and Diana and Adam for being such an awesome wedding couple!!! You both were so great to work with and I LOVED the faux hawk!!

Here are some pictures from the workshop :) Check out the amazing customized Totes bags provided by the lovely ladies at Weddingchicks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment