Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stunning Kensington Roof Gardens Wedding... Full post (sorry its late!)

Hello,

Here is the long awaited & stunning full post of Layla & Alvin's summer wedding at The Kensington Roof Gardens.

It was a lovely day and a beautiful venue, just perfect for some outside space in the city - they even had flamingos on the pond! One of my favorite weddings! The Bride and Groom were so amazingly lovely and all the guest were very welcoming, I loved every second! I felt so inspired & relaxed so took loads & loads of photos - here are just a few to give you a picture of the day - aren't the colours of the garden just amazing!

I would love to know your thoughts please leave me a message below!


Rebecca x






































































No comments:

Post a Comment