Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sneak Preview at my Wonderful Winter Weddings...Full Posts of all coming every week in January!

Hello!

Ekkkk I haven't posted anything for the whole of December ~ bad Rebecca!

Well I hope you've all had an fantastic Christmas & New Years. Can't believe we are in 2012 but I'm so excited for this years weddings ~ I'm practically booked up for the whole of 2012 and I can't quite believe it! Yay!!

I cannot wait to photograph and share this years weddings ~ I have met just the most amazing couples for 2012 & a few for 2013 ~ with lots of beautiful venues and locations!
I'm going to bust with excitement!

OK so here is a preview of the next three full posts to come in January ~ I hope you love them! xx


Later on this week ~ Mel + Dave // November 2011 // Chillington Hall, Staffordshire





Next week ~ Jo + Oli // 10th December 2011 // Bury Court Barn, Surrey







Following week ~ Sandra + Lee // 31st October // Marylebone Town Hall & 
30th December // Denham Village, Buckinghamshire


Lots of Love
Rebecca x


No comments:

Post a Comment