Monday, February 28, 2011

Workshop Announcement!!!

Almost weekly, I get requests from photographers looking for information on how to improve or start their wedding photography business, questions on workflow, editing, shooting, etc... After weeks of planning, I am happy to announce my first workshop!

This will be such an amazing opportunity to learn, improve, and begin your dreams. I will be going over so much at the workshop that I will have to speak fast for it to all fit into one day. We will be going over shooting, marketing, branding, posing, editing, workflow, finding your style, standing out in your market, how to keep your creativity going, how to shoot the weddings you want to shoot, tips for your first wedding, how to run your business, how to talk to clients, submitting to publications and a Q&A session where you can ask any question!

The workshop will be April 16th in Central NJ. Seats are VERY limited as I want to provide one on one attention. Please e-mail kayenglishphoto@gmail.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment